1. Open Facebook.
2. Click It's on the top-right side of the Facebook page. Select this drop-down menu.
3. Click the Create Page button. This is in the middle of the drop-down menu.
4. Select a page type. Click one of the following boxes:
-Local Business or Place - Select this option if your business is small, locally-owned, and/or not part of a chain.
-Company, Organization or Institution - Select this option if you're creating the page for a large business branch or institution.
5. Enter your business' information.
-If you selected Local Business or Place, then enter your business name, category, address, & phone number.
-If you selected Company, Organization or Institution, instead select a business category & enter your business name.
6. Click the Get Started button. This will create your business page & take you to it.
7. Add a cover photo.
Click Add a Cover in the top-left corner of the cover photo window at the top of the page, then click an upload option in the drop-down menu & select a photo. This will both make your business page more welcoming & make the page seem more complete.
8. Add a profile picture.
Click the camera icon in the lower-right corner of the profile picture box, then click an upload option in the drop-down menu & select a photo. As with the cover photo, a profile picture makes your business page more attractive.
9. Click the About tab. It's on the left side of the page.
10. Enter your business' information. You can add information about your business on this page by clicking the link for a specific piece of information & typing in the relevant information. There are five categories of information on this page:
GENERAL - Covers information such as your business' name, category, & your page's username.
BUSINESS INFO - Your business' start date & mission go here.
CONTACT INFO - Ways of contacting your business—like phone number, email address, & website
MORE INFO - Covers various information like products, a menu (if applicable), your page's "About"
STORY - Your business' story—how it was created, what it stands for, and what you hope to accomplish with it—goes here. This personalizes your business & makes it more approachable by potential customers.
11. Click Home. This tab is in the upper-left side of the page. This will take you back to your page's home page, saving your changes in the process. Your business page is now set up & ready to go.